“A shared look by two people with each wishing that the other will initiate something that they both desire but which neither one wants to start.” I wish this would happen to me, but at the same time, I know it would be incredibly awkward.
day five: six things you wish you’d never done
1. Never told you how I feel. I spend a lot of days wondering “What if”. 2. Join the military (some days) 3. Lost contact with people I still care about. 4. Procrastinated. 5. Hurt people emotionally. 6. Bought that 4000 yen shirt without trying it on first. I didn’t fit.
day four: seven things that cross your mind a lot
1. Does anyone really care about me? 2. I should really work on “Majestic”… Maybe tomorrow. 3. TegakiTegakiTegakiTegaki 4. I don’t want to go to PT today, but they’ll probably bitch if I don’t go. 5. FML/ I hate working 6. I’m so hungry, I should really learn to buy food. 7. -Romantic Fantasies-
day three: eight ways to win your heart
1. Be Tidy. 2. Know what I want/want to do without having to ask me. 3. Enjoy watching cartoons. 4. Drive me places. ‘Cause I hate driving. 5. Tuxedos. 6. Make me laugh. 7. Take me on the occasional adventure. 8. Let me pay once in a while.
day two: nine things about yourself
1. I am a hopeless romantic. But only on the inside. 2. I daydream a lot. 3. I have the feeling I annoy my friends too much. 4. I still don’t know what I want to do with my life. 5. I spend too much time by myself because most of my friends are either far away or have families to take care of. 6. I want to try and travel to as many countries while I can before I die. 7. I like when...
day one: ten things you want to say to ten...
1. We’ve been friends for almost a decade. Even though I haven’t spent a lot of time with you in the past 4 years, I would still like to think we’ve grown closer as friends. Thanks for putting up with my snarkiness and sarcasm. Thanks for watching all those animes with me and the countless spongebob jokes that will never get old. Thanks for still keeping in touch with me all the...
I like being scared when I'm with someone...
Why, WHY do I do thisss?! I have a love for ghost-hunting shows or anything with the paranormal. But I get scared pretty easily and I always watch them at night. Alone. So of course I can’t go to sleep for an hour. I wish I had friends who appreciated watching them with me. Or at least was just as scared as I was. Also, Never invite friends to scary movies who will laugh at you when you...
I love you forever.
Can't back out now.
S-s-so I’m trying to take ballroom dance classes. They start today. I’m so nervous. Thanks for pressuring me, dad. I know I need more hobbies and to get out of the house more. I’m sure it’ll be fun though. @____@