1. I am a hopeless romantic. But only on the inside.
2. I daydream a lot.
3. I have the feeling I annoy my friends too much.
4. I still don’t know what I want to do with my life.
5. I spend too much time by myself because most of my friends are either far away or have families to take care of.
6. I want to try and travel to as many countries while I can before I die.
7. I like when people make references to movies, tv, events or anything in general and I totally get them.
8. It takes me a while to get me out of my shell. I may seem nice at first, but I am only truly comfortable when I’m able to be the sarcastic person I am and when you are able to accept the fact that I am.
9. I am usually pretty stingy about spending money on material things, but I will buy food at any price without a second thought.
day one: ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
1. We’ve been friends for almost a decade. Even though I haven’t spent a lot of time with you in the past 4 years, I would still like to think we’ve grown closer as friends. Thanks for putting up with my snarkiness and sarcasm. Thanks for watching all those animes with me and the countless spongebob jokes that will never get old. Thanks for still keeping in touch with me all the time. I’ll always consider you as my best friend.
2. Oh that fateful day in AP art class. I’m sure if it weren’t for Shea, I don’t know where we would be now, but it worked out. I enjoy our long conversations over skype. Especially when we can chat for hours and wake up the next day and not remember any of the topics we covered. Also, thanks for always encouraging me in my art endeavors. Even though I know you are bais.
3. We haven’t talked a lot in the past 2 years, but I still think of you a lot. Sometimes I feel I’ll never get over you. And I still get excited whenever you IM me or write posts on my FB.
4. You’re a good friend. I’m sure I don’t say that enough though. I always feel I should balance out your kindness and encouragement with my sarcasm and wit. haha. Sometimes I enjoy our little debates on what’s going to happen in the next Naruto, even if it’s getting pretty dull these days. Though, you also know how to push my buttons and even have me lash out at you. But I figure, you’d know me by now and know I’d ask for forgiveness the next day. Though I would hope you would know better as well. Also, wait a while before you start hitting on someone. When you know them a lot more.
5. Sometimes I think you’re the bain of my existance, but I still care about you anyways. I miss when we were younger and I was able to pick on you more. Haha. Now, it’s probably easier for you to beat on me. But I’ll let you know this, you punch me in the shin again, your ballchachos are mine.
6. You’re the first friend I made on Tegaki and you are super cool. I always feel bad that you always get me stuff and I can never finish my projects for you. But always remember, that are an awesome person, no matter what anyone says. Keep doing what you love. Also, I’m totally jealous you get to go to so many awesome places!
7. You. I always enjoy chatting with you when you’re online. When we’re both in a good mood that is. Despite our flaws in art and in writing, you will still love anything that I draw and I will love anything you write. Also, don’t ask for critiques, I’m horrible at them. Or at least when it comes to writing. The only thing I’d be able to point out is spelling errors or typos. Haha. I’m glad you care enough to tell me to take better care of myself. I wish the people around here care enough to do that for me. And it’ll be awesome when I get to finally meet you in person next year.
8. I’m surprised how fast we became friends on our Naruto rp group, despite the fact that you don’t even like my OTP. Haha, but you’ll humor me and put them together in pictures for me. Haha oh well, we have other pairings we like together. Also, it’s fun sending letters back and forth to you. Sorry I haven’t had a lot of motivation to do that lately, but you should be getting something soon. I enjoy going to walmart and opening all the singing/talking birthday cards and eventually mailing one off to you. Good times. Haha. In fact, that is the only time I ever enjoy going to walmart.
9. Oh how I enjoying doing collabs with you, despite them being on the most crappish drawing site ever. I love spazzing with you over small things and finally being able to talk to you via voice chat on skype. I enjoy watching your livestreams and being able to talk with the people that hang around there. And you will be the reason I love Enma. Haha.
10. I miss you. I miss you giving me japanese lessons at work, when I should have been doing something productive. I even remember when leadership was getting mad at me because I would be in the office all the time talking to you. Oh well. I’m sorry work hasn’t been going well with you. I hope someday you get to do something you truely want to do. And one day, I’ll visit again and you can take me to the comic market and I’ll blow a lot of money off. I hope you still into reading manga. You are a strong person. I wanna hang out with you again.
Why, WHY do I do thisss?! I have a love for ghost-hunting shows or anything with the paranormal. But I get scared pretty easily and I always watch them at night. Alone. So of course I can’t go to sleep for an hour. I wish I had friends who appreciated watching them with me. Or at least was just as scared as I was.
Also, Never invite friends to scary movies who will laugh at you when you jump in your seat. It’s not funny. And it makes me like you less. Unless of course, you’re the one scaring someone. Then I’ll give you the right to laugh. But you should expect a punch in the face if you spook the wrong person.